The very latest technologies for your innovative products.
New technologies are an important basis for innovative plastic solutions. Flex Precision Plastics Solutions develops cost efficient State-of-the-Art-Technologies by themselves or find them at the suppliers by means of Technology-Scouting. This means market success by innovative products and favourable production costs for our customers.
Our key technologies:
- Conventional injection moulding.
- Multi component technology.
- Rotary plate until removal from the closed mould over three stations.
- Transfer Technique.
- Coinjection-Technique for barriers or for cost-efficient use of recyclates.
- Round label technology on stackmolds (6+6-ply thin-wall).
- Barriers-Inserting-Technology (patented).
- Injections of HGF-Grivory applications as a brass substitute.
Flex Precision Plastics Solutions focuses on an efficient, safe production process. We therefore have developed various technologies for a smooth process flow:
- Continuous monitoring of injection moulded parts and assemblies on video.
- Communicating extraction solutions for injection moulding machines in clean rooms.
- Continuous monitoring of mould breathing for better product quality and protection of forms
- Extremely flexible, massively more cost-saving side-entry-removal solutions.